American Federal University
We are accredited by the American Council of Higher Education and Accreditation
Neuropsychoanalysis is an interdisciplinary way that makes it possible to understand the structure and function of the human brain.
Psychoanalysis and Neuroscience is one of the newer bridges between the humanities and natural sciences and have the link phylogenetic and ontogenetic development from the perspective of evolutionary psychology.The dynamics of psychological theory of consciousness underpins the effectiveness of psychoanalytic technique, demonstrated by empirical research in neuroscience.MASTER AND DOCTORED DEGREE IN NEUROPSYCHOANALYSISFUNDAMENTAL METHODOLOGICAL CONCEPTS:Theoretical models and paradigms of scientific research and clinical neuropsychological processes taking into accountthe interface with neuroscience. Assessment, intervention and neuropsychological rehabilitation.
provide the student greater understanding of neurological processes, diseases affecting this system, as well as possibilities of treatment with use of psychoanalysis in order to make the student a connoisseur of Neuropsychoanalysis deeper.
To train professional interdisciplinary approach to planning and executing neuropsychological intervention in areas of heath and education.
24- Months with classes
24. Disciplines with practice in Mental Health Systems in the end of the program presentation and approval of academic work required.
24- Months with a meeting 4 days a week.
Psychiatrists, Psychoanalysts, Neuropathologists, medical doctors, Neuropsychiatrists, Neurologists, Psychopathologists.
Make up course theoretical subjects taught in mounthly seminars and group supervision when the stage where cases made by trainees and texts will be widely discussed, all aimed at the consolidation of knowledge earned, as well as training for the link between theoretical and practice.
01. Theoretical and methodological foundations of neuropsychoanalysis ( 3 credits)
02. Neuroanatomy I ( 2 credits)
03. Neurophysiology (4 credits)
04. Cognitive Neurology ( 3 credits)
05. Limbic System and Emotions (3 credits)
06. Neuropsychiatry ( 4 credits)
07. Major neurological disorders of childhood and adolescence ( 3 credits)
08. Major neurological disorders in adults (3 credits)
09. Neuropsychopharmacology ( 4 credits)
10. Neuropsychology of Attention (2 credits)
11. New Paradigms of Memory ( 2 credits)
12. Neuroscience and Learning – Difficulty and learning disabilities.
13. Neuroanatomy II (2 credits)
14. Psychopathology ( 4 credits)
15. Psychosomatic Medicine (4 credits)
16. Psychobiology ( 3 credits)
17. Neurosciences ( 3 credits)
18. Group Psychotherapy (3 credits)
19. Pharmacology (3 credits)
20. Methodology of Scientific Research (3 credits)
21. Clinical Practice I (4 credits)
22. Neuroimmunology (3 credits)
23. Clinical Practice II ( 4 credits)
24. Dissertation and Thesis ( 4 credits)